These terms and conditions constitute a legally binding contract between the customer (you) and the Website,Bespoke Backdrops (Quadra Pan Pacific ABN 34146036875)
You agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions by accessing the Website, regardless of whether you create an account or make a purchase.
By using this Website and working with Emma Veiga-Malta & Bespoke Backdrops you agree:
- Not to attempt to “hack” the website or any other website you do not own.
- Not to reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Bespoke Backdrops website.
- That Bespoke Backdrops owes no royalties or licence fee to you or any third party for use of material posted or transmitted by/to the Website.
- All submissions made by you including, without limitation, designs, ideas, know-how, questions, reviews, blog comments will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential. Bespoke Backdrops reserves the right to use, copy, display, distribute and publish any submissions made to Bespoke Backdrops.
- All designs, and copy, regardless of whether a purchase was made or not, remain the intellectual and creative property of Emma Veiga-Malta & Bespoke Backdrops.
- To respect the Intellectual Property, Trademarks, and all copyrights relating to the Website, Bespoke Backdrops, Bespoke Art, I Love My Chair and Emma Veiga-Malta. The Website contents remain the property and copyright of Bespoke Backdrops (Quadra Pan Pacific)
- All materials, written or image, belong to Bespoke Backdrops, I Love My Chair, Bespoke Art, Quadra Pan Pacific and Emma Veiga-Malta.
- Copyright is owned by Emma Veiga-Malta.
- No duplication, copying, alteration or disemination of material.
- Permission must be sought and credit given for any use of images and material on this website.
- As a condition of creating an account or email communication with Bespoke Backdrops, you consent to us sending you Administrative and Promotional emails.
- Administrative emails relate to details of your account activity and purchases you have made. Your privacy is important to us – we will not share your details with Third Parties.
- Promotional emails relate to product information, Bespoke Backdrops news, and special offers. You can unsubscribe at any time from Promotional emails.
Ordering and Payment
- When you place an order, and your payment has been confirmed, we will issue you a payment receipt by email.
- Payment indicates that you understand & agree to all Welcome Guidelines and Terms & Conditions as set out here.
- If we cannot process your payment or order, we shall contact you via email or telephone.
- Bespoke Backdrops (Quadra Pan Pacific) reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Supply of Goods
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, and once your quote approval and payment received, we will supply to you the products indicated on your quote.
- Use of products sold to you by Bespoke Backdrops is limited to the use the backdrop was intended. If you wish to use the jpeg, psd or any digital file for further commercial purposes, a charge will be levied. Please enquire.
- Bespoke Backdrops and Emma Veiga-Malta will do everything possible to deliver your purchased goods in the agreed timeframe. However, no responsibility will be taken by Bespoke Backdrops for delays incurred by 3rd party suppliers over which we have no direct control.
- We are not responsible for any import taxes or duties that may be due when ordering from a country outside of Australia. Please check your country’s import tax thresholds and laws before purchasing.
Returns and Refunds
- We do not offer refunds or returns on backdrops, unless faulty upon receipt.
- We do not return any deposits.
- Payment indicates that you have approved and are happy with all aspects of the job as detailed in the quote, the Guidelines and T&Cs.
- Backdrops can be returned and refunded only if there is damage incurred before delivery was made.
- We cannot refund backdrops due to change of mind or unsuitability.
- Please notify us by email within 7 days of receiving the backdrop, stating your reason for a return and refund. Please attach photos.
- The customer is responsible for the costs of returning the backdrop to the Bespoke Backdrops. Address: on asking.
- The customer is responsible for packaging and protecting the backdrop from further damage when returning. If the backdrops is returned to us damaged due to poor packaging no refund will be given.
- Refund for the cost of the backdropwill be given within 14 days of the backdrop being received and inspected by Bespoke Backdrops.
Competitions, promotions and special offers
- Only Australian residents or those with Australian addresses are eligible to be sent prizes or goods won/obtained through our competitions, promotions and special offers.
- The customer’s privacy is paramount at Bespoke Backdrops.
- We will do everything to protect your privacy and ensure your designing and shopping experience is done with complete confidence.
- We collect only information necessary to conduct business: full name and contact details, delivery name and address, billing information and any personal information you disclose when you complete an online order form or send us via email.
- We will not under any circumstances disclose information about you to a Third Party unrelated to our business, unless such a disclosure is authorised or required by law, or you have expressly consented to such a disclosure.
Governing Law and Severability
This contract will be governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Any dispute arising out of your use of the Website, or the products purchased on it shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
If a provision of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable that shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.